Main Feature :
- Can directly edit the ISO image file.
- Can directly extract files and folders from ISO image file
- Can add / delete /create new directory /rename ISO file image content.
- Can make ISO file from hard disk document.
- Can create CD/DVD image from CD/DVD-ROM, maintain bootable information.
- Can process the compact disc boot information, you can directly add/remove/extract boot image of the ISO image.
- Supports nearly all known CD/DVD image file formats (.ISO, .BIN, .IMG, .CIF, .NRG, .MDS, .CCD, .BWI, .ISZ, .DMG, .DAA, .UIF, .HFS and so on) , and can convert them to the industry standard and widely supported ISO image format.
- There are rich add-on tools, you can create ALL in 1 bootable compact discs, CD/DVD imagefile management, even the virtual CD/DVD drive , those functions are really powerful.
What New :+) Optimized U+ v2 boot technology, now it is possible to boot all of your PCs with a single bootable USB flash drive
+) Improved syslinux V3/V4 support, can create bootable USB disk from ISO image of popular linux distributions, including:
Debian live 6.03
CentOS Live 6
Mandriva Linux 2011
*) Includes Lame 3.99 encoder
*) Can open BIF file of Acronis True Image 2012
*) Supports virtual drives of Daemon-Tools Lite/Pro 4.41
*) Can detect and use Nero 11 and Roxio 2011 as default burning software
*) Some minor improvements and bug fixes
100 out of 100 based on 43765535 ratings. 43765535 user reviews.
firstname.lastname@example.org (Praditya Nugroho) 28 Oct, 2012
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com